Are you ready to start a career?
Start your new career in the ever growing, billion dollar wellness industry. Benefits of working for Green Leaf Massage and Sports Recovery include:
- We are truly therapeutic and not a spa.
- Not a high-pressure sales job. Do what you love – massage!
- We are a lifetime career option – not just a massage job!
- We provide a healthy, drama free work environment which encourages growth and a team mentality.
- All needed equipment to do your job is provided along with support staff.
- We pay well and include incentives which can add to your paycheck.
- You are not a contractor but rather an employee – we handle all the paperwork.
- We are a busy company and will keep your schedule full.
- ABMP membership for 1 year * We pay upfront costs for the year and therapist only reimburses if they leave before 12 months is up.
- Employment referral program * If you refer someone and who stays employed with us for 180 days and you are still an employee you receive $150.
- You have access to our Infrared Sauna, Compression Sleeves and Estim. – Great Self Care!
- Each staff member receives a complimentary 60 minute massage per month – with discounts on other massages.
Growing You as a Person
- Continuing Education training and opportunity in house and through our partnership with ABMP.
- For every month you are employed you will earn value towards owning your own franchise.
- Franchise opportunities available to staff members at a discounted rate. We make it achievable!
- We build massage therapists up – Educating our staff on what the benefits are of this franchise opportunity which will allow us to help you grow in your massage career.
Sports Recovery Specialists
Green Leaf Massage and Sports Recovery is not spa-based. We are therapy and recovery focused, combining professional sports recovery for athletes of all types and ages. Runners, bikers, skiers, student athletes and lots of active individuals love our services. We love working hands-on with clients and educating them on our sports recovery units and benefits. Sports Recovery Specialist (SRS) candidate will perform all duties within the sports recovery room which includes:
- IASTM (Rockblades Mohawk training provided)
- Connecting clients to E-stim and Compression Sleeves
- Myofascial release and stretching
- Theragun vibration therapy
- Rock taping (kinesiology tape)
- Setting up Infrared Sauna sessions for clients.
- Creating care plan for clients as needed
Additionally, SRS will be required to attend events monthly to build community relationships and introduce sports recovery to a variety of active individuals.
Qualifications and Skills: Candidate must have strong communication skills. Would prefer a background in physical therapy, fitness training, corrective exercise or the like, with certification such as ATC or CSCS. Must have knowledge of anatomy. Preferred degrees: Exercise Science, Health and Human Performance and similar.
Attend to clients and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers. Schedule appointments for clients. Main job tasks and responsibilities include:
- answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- take and relay messages
- provide information to callers
- greet persons entering organization
- direct persons to correct destination
- deal with queries from the public and customers
- ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
- monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- provide general administrative and clerical support
- prepare correspondence and documents
- receive and sort mail and deliveries
- schedule appointments, rebook clientele
- maintain log of sales, rebooks…etc
- sales of memberships, gift cards and packages
- monitor and maintain office equipment
- control inventory
- tidy and maintain the reception area and office
Education and experience:
- high school diploma generally required
- knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- knowledge of computers and relevant software application
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- keyboard skills
We’re ready for you! Apply Online!
Questions? Email Grace@GLMSR.com or call 303-908-1244.